KSG 2.5-50KVA 24-1440V low-voltage three-phase explosion-proof dry-type transformer for mine lighting
KSG type mine explosion-proof dry-type transformer (hereinafter referred to as transformer) is suitable for explosion-hazardous places with coal dust underground in coal mines. In AC 50Hz/voltage to 660V power supply line/provide 127V power supply for coal drill . Transformers are designed, manufactured and inspected in accordance with GB3836.1-83 "General Requirements for Explosion-Proof Electrical Equipment for Explosive Atmospheres" GB3836.2-83 "Explosion-proof Electrical Equipment for Explosive Atmospheres Flameproof Electrical Equipment "d"" and other relevant standards.
Mine transformers are divided into: general and flameproof underground mine transformers. The general type is used in places where there is coal dust and biogas without explosion in mines, electric drive and lighting. This transformer is oil-immersed. Explosion-proof transformers are used in places where there is a danger of explosion in mines. This transformer is dry type.
Technical parameters and structure dimensions
1. Input rated voltage: 1400V, 1140, 660V, 380V, 220V, 200V, 127V, 110V, etc. (can be customized according to customer requirements)
2. Output voltage: 660V, 420V, 380V, 220V, 127V, 110V, etc. (can be customized according to customer requirements)
3. Working frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
4. Efficiency: ≥95%
5. Temperature rise: <60
6. Waveform distortion: <0.1%
7. High voltage test: 2500V, no breakdown for 1 minute
8. Insulation resistance: winding-to-ground insulation resistance ≥ 500M ohms
Primary to secondary insulation resistance ≥ 500MΩ
Product features and scope of use
The casing of the KSG type mine flameproof transformer is made of welded steel plates. The casing can withstand the hydraulic test of 8 atmospheric pressures. The contact surface between the box cover and the box edge meets the flameproof requirements. The box cover is made of steel plate. There are two cable outlet sleeves on it, rubber gaskets are placed on the inside of the outlet sleeves, the cables pass through the rubber gaskets, and tighten. After the coil is taken out, the rubber gasket can be used to compress the cable to ensure the sealing. The selected outer diameter of the cable must be closely matched with the rubber gasket, so that the cable can be compressed and completely sealed to ensure the safety performance.
The high-voltage coil of KSG type mine explosion-proof transformer can be connected in star connection or delta connection. The corresponding supply voltages are 380 and 220V, or 400 and 230V (see nameplate data). When changing the connection, it is necessary to disconnect the transformer from the power supply, open the box cover, and perform it on the wiring board of the body.
1. Applicable altitude: ≤5000m
2. Ambient temperature: -15℃～+45℃
3. Relative humidity: ≤90%
4. The installation site should be free of gas, steam, chemical deposits, dirt, conductive dust and other explosive, flammable and corrosive substances that seriously affect the insulation strength of the transformer.
5. Those that do not meet the above conditions of use should be negotiated with us.
When purchasing a product, please clarify the following points:
1. The basic model, specification, capacity and quantity of the transformer;
2. The primary and secondary voltage of the transformer:
3. The capacity distribution of the equipment carried by the transformer;
4. The appearance and installation dimensions are for reference only. If there are size requirements, please state them when ordering.