FSP 35/66/110/220KV composite windproof insulator for high voltage transmission line
35KV, 66KV, 110KV, 220KV windproof and biased composite series products are suitable for high-voltage line hard jumpers, which can effectively prevent jumpers from wind bias, and the wires dance with the wind, ensuring the insulation distance between the wires and the ground, also called hard jumping The wire insulation distance, also known as the hard jumper insulator, eliminates the phenomenon of line tripping, wire arc burns, broken strands, and broken wires caused by jumpers. It solves the important hidden danger that the wire waving with the wind threatens the safety and hidden operation of the overhead transmission line.
The product can be replaced with a suspension insulator at the hard jumper running in the line. A variety of fittings for connecting to the tower can be selected by the user, and special specifications of the tower connecting fittings can also be customized for users. Installation is quick and easy.
Product features and application range
1. Superior electrical performance and high mechanical strength. The tensile and flexural strength of the epoxy glass fiber pull-out rod carried inside is 2 times higher than that of ordinary steel, and 8-10 times that of high-strength porcelain materials, which effectively improves the reliability of safe operation.
2. It has good pollution resistance and strong pollution flashover resistance. Its wet withstand voltage and pollution voltage are 2-2.5 times that of porcelain insulators with the same creepage distance, and no cleaning is required, so it can operate safely in heavily polluted areas.
3. Small size, light weight (only 1/6-1/19 of the same voltage level porcelain insulator), light structure, easy to transport and install.
4. The silicone rubber shed has good water-repellent performance, and its overall structure ensures that the inner insulation is damp, and there is no need for preventive insulation monitoring tests or cleaning, which reduces the workload of daily maintenance.
5. It has good sealing performance and strong resistance to electric corrosion. The shed material is resistant to electric leakage and tracking up to TMA4.5 level. It has good aging resistance, corrosion resistance and low temperature resistance. It can be used in the area of -40℃~+50℃.
6. It has strong impact resistance and shock resistance, good brittleness and creep resistance, not easy to break, bending resistance, high torsional strength, can withstand internal strong pressure, strong explosion-proof force, and can be interchanged with porcelain and glass insulators use.
1.Insulator in the transportation and installation to should take put down gently, and should not be thrown, and to avoid all kinds of miscellaneous pieces of (wire, iron plate, tools, etc.) and sharp hard object collision and friction.
2. When the composite insulator is hoisted, the knot is tied on the end accessories, and it is strictly forbidden to hit the shed or sheath. The rope must touch the shed and the sheath, and the contact part should be wrapped with soft cloth.
3. Do not use the composite insulator as an auxiliary tool for placing (retracting) wires, so as not to damage the insulator due to impact force or bending moment.
4. It is strictly forbidden to step on the insulator umbrella skirt